business controller W-EMEA
W-EMEA (base location Hilversum)
your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fixing technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels: wholesale, retail, e-commerce.
This is a perfect role for a professional that likes to have a wide range of responsibilities with a lot of international exposure. You will report to the CFO of Aalberts integrated piping systems W-EMEA. You will enable the management of the different Aalberts integrated piping systems companies to help achieve the best performance. You will travel (planned) around 10% of your time to know the Aalberts integrated piping systems W-EMEA companies. You will support them with business control and with the country insights within the product(line) and the expansion.
- you analyse and explain the figures of your units and you come up with ideas and advice for further improvement.
- you assist and advice in strategic analyzes, business cases, operational excellence projects, investment decisions and Aalberts integrated piping systems financial projects;
- you are the contact person for the financial controlling and control cycle of the reporting units under your responsibility as well as checking the completeness, correctness and variances in the reporting;
- you proactively support the reporting units in improving their financial performance, reporting and KPI measurements;
- coordinate the Budget and Forecast process for your Reporting units;
- you support the Business Management of Aalberts integrated piping systems WEMEA in ad-hoc analysis and projects.
- a completed academic university (financial) education program;
- minimum 8 to 10 years work experience in a complex international Finance environment with preferably affinity with a production environment;
- proactive, self-starting attitude and an enterprising spirit;
- you like to have impact and influence through business controlling
- senior attitude when it comes to structure priorities, deadlines and targets within the team;
- you are standing in a demanding environment with discussed and unspoken expectations;
- strong analytical, communicative and social skills;
- strong skills in EXCEL, ERP, Consolidation and Business Intelligence packages;
- self-driven, ambitious and result-oriented;
- you like to work in an international environment – travel approx. 40-50 days per year;
- excellent in Dutch and English.
job locationW-EMEA (base location Hilversum), The Netherlands
Interested in this vacancy? Easily apply by email using the button below.
the Aalberts way winning with people
We adapt, innovate and focus on our customers requirements and give them back so much more than they expect.
Proactive, accountable, and empowered to perform.
We challenge the status quo, push boundaries and think outside the box. And we deliver results.
We get better every day. We are not afraid of failure. In fact, we embrace it as a valuable stop on the route to success.
We are professional at all times, and in everything we do.