Chaudefontaine (Besançon area)
CFO Aalberts precision stamping
Are you ambitious to join an innovative, dynamic, passionate team that will recognise and develop your skills? Join Aalberts precision stamping, Metalis, an international group of 1,200 associates present on 10 plants in Europe, Asia and North America. Learn more at www.metalis-group.com.
Metalis is anticipating the future retirement of its current CFO, who will remain in the board team to lead a strategic project (implementation of our new ERP) after integration of his successor.
professional background and experience
- Academic degree in business, finance, MBA or comparable
- Convincing career track record as a CFO
- Leadership track record within an international and middle size organisation (several locations and teams)
- Experience within manufacturing and subcontracting industries
- M&A and Post-Merger experience
- Change and transformation management experience
- Good skills in modern EDP, ERP and MIS systems
- English (experimented level)
- French and other additional language skills would be a plus
responsibilities and objectives
Reporting directly to the Group CEO, your major responsibilities and objectives will be:
- Providing financial and controlling leadership to Metalis Group as well as leading the financial data of the subsidiaries on a functional basis (dotted line)
- Leading the Finance/Controlling department with responsibility for all strategic and operational finance/controlling topics including but not limited to finance, accounting, budgeting, controlling
- Being a sparring partner of the CEO and the Leadership Committee supporting in the achievement of the strategic goals
- Developing and establishing a KPI focused controlling organisation
- Reporting and KPI steering of Metalis Group
- Implementation of an active controlling culture in the group
- Steering of the budget process
- Organisation of the years end closing procedures with Aalberts' financial team
- Internal audit ensuring integrity, internal controls and financial discipline within the group
- Participating to the definition of the group governance structure and its further development
- Organising M&A activities including due diligence processes
- Integration of acquired companies
- Result driven with a business focused approach
- Excellent understanding of numbers/KPIs
- Entrepreneurial spirit and General Management thinking
- Assertive communication and listening skills
- Open and straight forward with good empathy
- Excellent intercultural skills
- Team player who acts with the team to persuade (lead by example with hands on mentality)
- Leading personality based on skills, character and on support provided to the team
- Strategic thinking capabilities combined with thorough detail-orientation
- Capable to think and act in complex structures
- Willing to travel (period of 1 week)
job locationChaudefontaine (Besançon area), France
Interested in this vacancy? Easily apply by email using the button below.
the Aalberts way winning with people
We adapt, innovate and focus on our customers requirements and give them back so much more than they expect.
Proactive, accountable, and empowered to perform.
We challenge the status quo, push boundaries and think outside the box. And we deliver results.
We get better every day. We are not afraid of failure. In fact, we embrace it as a valuable stop on the route to success.
We are professional at all times, and in everything we do.