your future company
Pneutec, based in Hoofddorp, is a knowledge centre, developer, builder and trading company in the field of pneumatics, vacuum technology, fluid control and damping technology. Pneutec focuses on the sale and trade of parts on the one hand and on the other hand we position ourselves as a High Tech System Supplier. We provide our customers with added value by developing and assembling complex / ultra-precise / mechatronics (sub-)systems. We are part of the Aalberts Advanced Mechatronics division.
Growing in your function? Developing the department together? Showing your entrepreneurial side? Then read on!
your future role
As a development engineer, you will initially work on daily engineering projects in order to convert the customer's wishes and technical challenges into successful products. In this way you get to know the technical challenges well. You work independently but also in a team. After a while, you will increasingly work on further optimising the technical processes and further developing products. You will then develop structures and sub-assemblies. You will be able to motivate adjustments and optimisations towards others.
You carry out feasibility studies, risk analyses (using DFSS, DFMEA or CAE, for example), make calculations and diagrams and often draw up technical specifications for complex designs. In addition, you will supervise the further development of concepts into final designs, you will commission prototypes and you will be responsible for testing. In this capacity, you will work closely with internal and external engineers and multidisciplinary project teams in an international setting.
You like to get a lot of freedom to shape the job yourself. You may not have that much experience yet, and you prefer to get to know the company and its techniques better first. One day you are in the clean room solving problems and the next day you are busy making work instructions and selecting the right pneumatic components. You are someone who thinks in design / create and maintain. You like to come up with solutions and are creative. You like to analyse data and formulate actions based on it. At the same time, you see a challenge in pioneering. You have:
- a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering (IPO), Electrical Engineering or Automation Engineering
- Just graduated? Take your chance!
- experience in managing multidisciplinary technical projects
- knowledge of pneumatics, materials science, polymer chemistry and fluid dynamics is an advantage
- knowledge of quality regulations, production guidelines, business processes and document management
- knowledge of or affinity with techniques such as Lean manufacturing, SPC, 5S, problem solving via 8D, value stream mapping
- strong analytical skills, enterprising, both solution- and result-oriented, and a strong result-oriented attitude
- enthusiastic and open to the ideas of others
- communicative skills in Dutch, English and preferably German.
In addition to a pleasant, informal working atmosphere, a modern and professional workplace, we offer you:
- good pay and terms of employment
- sufficient challenge in innovative high-tech projects
- space to develop your own initiatives and ideas
- training opportunities and therefore plenty of opportunities to develop and grow yourself, both within Pneutec and the Aalberts advanced mechatronics group.
For questions, please contact Arie-Jan van Berkum, Corporate Recruiter Aalberts advanced mechatronics via 06 - 29 39 71 51. Arie-Jan will be happy to explain to you what the position entails and what it is like to work at Pneutec. Check our website for more information about our group.