engineering technical piping specialist Pacific (Sydney, Brisbane)
your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fastening technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels: wholesale, retail, e-commerce.
As a leading brand of IPS portfolio with over four decades of experience, Shurjoint is recognized as a world leader in the design and manufacture of mechanical piping components. Shurjoint continues to broaden its global footprint, grooved product portfolio, and expertise in innovative mechanical solutions to offer more value to customers and improved service to the HVAC, plumbing, mining, oil and gas, marine, and industrial markets.
Together with the Sales Director of the Pacific area you grow our business in Australia & New Zealand in which you focus on two main areas. First of all you seek new business and explore possibilities, through:
- develop and grow professional relationships with engineering and contracting organisations in the HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection & industrial sectors.
- specification pursuit into the Hydraulic, mechanical, and fire protection engineering sectors.
- project tracking of medium to large projects in the commercial and industrial sectors.
- provide onsite and office-based training on the Aalberts IPS product range and carry out product demonstrations.
- manage and provide technical support to engineers, contractors and distribution clients
Furthermore you offer design service for the Pacific (supporting South East Asia and North Asia per project needs), including: Material Take-offs, Equipment Detail Packages, Thermal Movement Design, 3D Coordination Drawings, Cost Comparison, Fabrication Drawings. As a result you build a stronger tech service and design service function in Asia Pacific in which you also exchange experience and knowledge sharing with Aalberts tech/design service function in America and EMEA region.
- minimum or 5 years demonstrated experience in piping systems
- enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- ability to work as part of a small team across international business division
- knowledge of the commercial construction industry and associated markets necessary
- strong communication skills
- strong relationship building skills
- ability to plan and organise workload autonomously