executive assistant Aalberts integrated piping systems
your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fastening technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels: wholesale, retail, e-commerce.
This role offers a great opportunity for a driven professional who likes to be in the middle of the action in an international environment. You enhance the executive director's effectiveness by providing high quality all-round management support; representing him to others. You love to organise and like to be a sparring partner. You are a member of the Global IPS team that has its seat in Hilversum.
- complex diary management of the executive director and his team;
- arranging clear and detailed travel itineraries at best quality and cost efficiency, including visas, flights, transfers and hotels;
- monitoring appointments and sending reminders;
- organise, co-ordinate and occasionally attend meetings/conferences both locally and abroad, including minute taking, compiling and distributing of action points and assist with any follow-up action as necessary;
- manage all routine email & phone correspondence and draft responses as and when required;
- invoice & expense claims administration;
- general office management, including keeping the archives complete and up to date and team support, as well as assisting in the process of on/offboarding process;
- sparring partner to the executive director and his team;
- prepare and edit PowerPoint presentations, financial reports etc.;
- primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders;
- dealing with ad hoc requests as required by the executive director;
- maintaining of office supplies inventory.
- balance your workload with multiple priorities;
- adaptability to change;
- able to shift gears and can act in ambiguous or uncertain situations;
- able to improvise, multi-task and prioritise in a changing environment while maintaining composure;
- able to communicate and liaise with people at various levels within the business;
- highlighting arising issues in a quick and appropriate manner ensuring that business needs are met effectively and efficiently;
- supporting the executive director and his small team in a highly pressured, international environment, with extensive travel schedules, and stakeholders in different timezones.
- higher education (Schoevers or comparable);
- fluent in Dutch, English and German (verbal & writing);
- excellent organisational and time management skills;
- experienced in Microsoft Office;
- accurate & resolute;
- great adaptability and flexible;
- self-starter & pro-active;
Are you result driven while keeping an eye for detail? Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this by putting your heart and soul in it? Then we are looking for you.