your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fixing technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels: wholesale, retail, e-commerce.
This is a perfect role for a senior finance professional who likes to have a wide range of responsibilities with a lot of international exposure. In this role you will report to the CEO of Aalberts integrated piping systems and help him to challenge and support the entities in your focus area. You will enable the management of your reporting companies to help achieve the best performance. You will help them with the reporting structure and any projects related to business control. Furthermore, you will follow the geopolitical changes and anticipate on different scenarios considering how it might effect Aalberts integrated piping systems. You will be traveling approximately 40 percent of your time as we are convinced it is essential to have a regular local presence.
- you are the financial business partner for the CEO of Aalberts integrated piping systems and the local management teams in regards to the performance of your region;
- you are the contact person for the financial controlling and control cycle of the Reporting Groups under your responsibility as well as checking the completeness, correctness and variances in the reporting;
- you proactively support the Reporting Groups in improving their financial performance, reporting and KPI measurements;
- you assist in strategic analyses, business cases, operational excellence projects, investment decisions and Aalberts integrated piping systems financial projects;
- you like to have an advisory and proactive role and you ensure a high quality of financial reporting to local and group senior management;
- you coordinate the Budget and Forecast process for your Reporting Groups;
- you are responsible for monthly closing Aalberts integrated piping systems Group BV
- you are responsible for coordination of year end closing Aalberts integrated piping systems APAC, ISIFLO and KAN
- you support the Business Management of Aalberts integrated piping systems in ad-hoc analysis and projects;
- a completed academic university (financial) education programme;
- minimum of 10 years work experience in an international organisation with a group structure of different smaller entities in place and preferably affinity with a production environment;
- proactive, self-starting attitude and an enterprising spirit;
- senior attitude when it comes to structure priorities, deadlines and targets within the team;
- you are standing in a demanding environment with discussed and unspoken expectations;
- strong analytical, communicative and social skills;
- strong skills in Excel, ERP, Consolidation and Business Intelligence packages;
- self-driven, ambitious and result-oriented;
- like to work in an international environment – travel approx. 40% per year;
- excellent in Dutch and English;
job locationHilversum, The Netherlands
Interested in this vacancy? Easily apply by email using the button below.
the Aalberts way winning with people
We adapt, innovate and focus on our customers requirements and give them back so much more than they expect.
Proactive, accountable, and empowered to perform.
We challenge the status quo, push boundaries and think outside the box. And we deliver results.
We get better every day. We are not afraid of failure. In fact, we embrace it as a valuable stop on the route to success.
We are professional at all times, and in everything we do.