Aalberts integrated piping systems develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fixing technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels: wholesale, retail, e-commerce.
If you like to provide and to analyse management information to steer our business, this is the perfect role for you. As KPI controller you will have direct report to the CEO of Aalberts integrated piping systems and work closely together with the Finance director and the finance departments in the America’s, W-EMEA and APAC.
- it is your responsibility to provide the monthly sales reporting & management information for all regions of Aalberts integrated piping systems (regions, countries and product lines). Your reports will give insight in topline, quantities & margins.
- it is your role to create and maintain one Aalberts integrated piping systems source for all sales reporting.
- you are able to develop and maintain a reporting system.
- you analyse the outcomes and trends and report the results to the CEO.
- you are monitoring the Aalberts integrated piping systems
- you are responsible for coordination of year end closing Aalberts integrated piping systems APAC, ISIFLO and KAN
- hands on, drive results, result orientation, analytical
- proven track record of working proactively and effectively in advising/ steering on KPIs
- 5+ years of experience as a Business/ Sales Controller.
- you can to challenge, innovate, improve, implement and monitor KPIs
- you are the ‘go-to business partner’ for individual region the finance organization, providing actionable information
- you can adapt to different cultures
- excellent in excel
- proactive, self-starting attitude and an enterprising spirit;
- strong analytical, communicative and social skills;
- fluent in English and Dutch
job locationHilversum, The Netherlands
Interested in this vacancy? Easily apply by email using the button below.
the Aalberts way winning with people
We adapt, innovate and focus on our customers requirements and give them back so much more than they expect.
Proactive, accountable, and empowered to perform.
We challenge the status quo, push boundaries and think outside the box. And we deliver results.
We get better every day. We are not afraid of failure. In fact, we embrace it as a valuable stop on the route to success.
We are professional at all times, and in everything we do.