manager projects and engineering
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging high-tech environment? Do you have affinity with project management, development and engineering of new systems from customer requirements to industrialised systems and processes? Do you look for an entrepreneurial environment where you can take ownership by making plans with your team and execute them to bring Pneutec to the next level? Then we are looking for you!
your future company
Pneutec, proud to be part of the Aalberts advanced mechatronics, is a knowledge centre, developer, builder and trading company in the field of pneumatics, vacuum technology, fluid control and damping technology. With a long tradition in the sale and trade of pneumatic components, we have evolved to a system supplier for high-tech industries, currently employing 60 people. We provide customers with added value throughout the development, industrialisation and qualification of complex assemblies, ultra-precise, mechatronics (sub-) systems. We have shown a track-record of fast and profitable growth and we are continuing this growth, especially in the field of engineered systems. Learn more at pneutec.nl
your professional background and experience
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering (IPO), Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- minimum 5 years of experience in engineering and project management
- experience in managing teams, preferably experience as a member of a management team.
- experience in designing modules and systems
- experience in new product introductions within the automotive, high-tech or machine construction industry
- experienced in managing changes
your language skills
- proficient in Dutch and English; oral and written
- German and other additional language skills would be a plus
your responsibilities and objectives
You are responsible for the timely development and industrialisation of new products (NPIs) and new technologies for the Pneutec organisation. You head the team of engineers and project managers. With your knowledge and experience, you are able to take the project management and engineering department to the next level and achieve Pneutec’s objectives; a.o. significant growth in engineered systems. Within the Management Team you are the technical sparring partner and you are close to the people. You ensure balance, guidance and developments within your department.
- reports to the General Manager and is a member of the Management Team
- responsible for securing the timely delivery of all product projects from contract to industrialisation within the triple constraint (timing, quality and costs) and project communication internally and externally.
- aligns the industrialisation deliverables with Operations. Usually following the requirements set to achieve Operational Excellence
- plans and oversees the overall integral resource planning for all projects, prioritizes and aligns with Management Team members; manages engineering outsourcing partners
- reports integral project progress and risks to both the Pneutec and Aalberts advanced mechatronics management
- in charge of SteerCo’s for NPI projects, both internally and with customers
- develops the Pneutec project and engineering organisation and the employees
- develops the Pneutec technology portfolio, follows relevant technologies within the market, sets up business cases and assures timely implementation of new technologies
- prime contact for Pneutec towards Aalberts advanced mechatronics and sister companies to pursue synergy in regards to technologies, processes and projects
job locationHoofddorp, The Netherlands
Interested in this vacancy? Easily apply by email using the button below.
the Aalberts way winning with people
We adapt, innovate and focus on our customers requirements and give them back so much more than they expect.
Proactive, accountable, and empowered to perform.
We challenge the status quo, push boundaries and think outside the box. And we deliver results.
We get better every day. We are not afraid of failure. In fact, we embrace it as a valuable stop on the route to success.
We are professional at all times, and in everything we do.