product line manager W-EMEA valve technology
your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fixing technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels: wholesale, retail, e-commerce.
As Product Line Manager, you are accountable for developing the product portfolio strategy of all products within the product-line Valve Technology for Europe. With your experience, technical knowledge and understanding of the market you determine our way forward and determine which products are essential to extend our product range in Valve technology for now and for the future. In the beginning the focus will be on the commercial/domestic market but later in time also valves related to the industrial market will be added.
You develop business plans and launch plans to identify products for existing and new markets. You suggest new approaches to marketing and sales in order to drive growth targets. You ensure that all companies product plans are aligned with overall business plans and financial/profitability objectives.
The Product Line Manager investigates market trends, customer insights, competition and growth opportunities for new product launches. Based on experience you have knowledge of the European market opportunities for the product line Valve Technology
You are the linking pin between Sales, Research & Development and the factories. Technical knowledge combined with a commercial touch are essential for this position. You will work closely together with the Business Unit Director and Head of Product Management of the competence centre Valve Technology, based in the United Kingdom.
- life cycle management
- determine strategic direction for Valve Technology Aalberts integrated piping systems W-EMEA
- establish, maintain and implement product plans for new and existing products
- renew the product portfolio based on market information and market analyses
- determine and execute market approach policy concerning products and pricing
- responsible for organising and leading product launches, product introductions and product
- presentations for customers in close cooperation with Marketing and Sales
- maintain up to date records on competitor activity
- offer support to sales, marketing and other internal departments
- higher education/university degree
- technical background combined with commercial skills
- understanding of the HVAC market would be preferred
- background and experience within installation technology (valves), the market and application
- seniority, passionate, driven and creative
- self-starter, proactive, energetic, always searching for improvement
- analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- willing to travel within Europe up to 40%-50%
- fluent in English and German