product manager design software
your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fastening technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels: wholesale, retail, e-commerce.
As product manager design software it is your responsibility to develop and maintain our own CAD and Revit design software that offers customers of Aalberts integrated piping systems an easy solution for using our integrated piping systems in (new) building projects. This CAD and Revit design software connects our business with IT and enables customers to easily gain insight into their bill of material.
You manage the process and the people involved to make sure that the Aalberts integrated piping systems design software contains all relevant data, products and applications. In this process it is important that you keep an overview of the bigger picture without getting stuck in details.
Our focus is on developing software (CAD and Revit) that we can connect to pipeline systems for both smaller as well as bigger and more complex building projects. The Revit part will be based on an Aalberts integrated piping systems plugin. At the same time we want optimise the current available software package within the Aalberts group that is used for smaller projects.
You manage the involved professionals to develop this software as a team, in close cooperation with Aalberts IPS APAC, Aalberts IPS America and Aalberts IPS W-EMEA. These persons are geographically located over multiple sites in Europe and USA and part of different departments such as product management, IT & master data. You will mainly be based in Hilversum, the Netherlands and travelling regularly to Poland.
- manage, execute and maintain software development project from beginning to finish
- evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status
- collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings
- develop, manage and prepare best software development team
- prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management
- perform closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Management throughout organisation to influence product development assisting or improving products
- learn and display as how products would add value to respective business
- ensure top quality design reviews attaining business goals
- result driven
- analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- experienced in managing a cross functional team
- team player, energetic & passionate
- decisive & pro active
- experienced with CAD software packages, preferably Autodesk Revit
- proven track record as (IT) project manager experienced in working in construction, design and IT
- higher education / university degree