quality assurance manager
your future company
Mifa specialises in the extrusion of magnesium profiles and aluminium profiles. We produce fully-finished precision products with dimensional tolerances from ± 0.02 mm. This level of aluminium extrusion precision means unprecedented possibilities. It gives designers enormous freedom in form. In addition to the production of aluminium and magnesium profiles, Mifa also specialises in CNC-machining and high-quality finishing techniques.
We employ around 400 people, have a strong international orientation and export around 85% of its turnover. Mifa is part of the Aalberts precision extrusion group. Read more about us on Mifa.eu
your professional background and experience
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who is a driving force within the organisation for change and improvement of performance and quality. You will have at least a completed HBO education (Mechanical Engineering or equivalent). You also have at least 10 years of actual experience with the aforementioned standards and content, and are familiar with implementing these in QA or QC positions in the aviation or automotive industry. You use Lean (Six Sigma), 5S, FMEA, SPC and other techniques to support your daily activities.
your language skills
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent in English
- German and other complementary language skills are an advantage.
As Quality Assurance Manager you bear the final responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of the quality management system (QMS). This includes:
- ensure that the QMS and its operation complies with the requirements of AS9100/ISO9100 and other quality management systems (NADCAP/IATF).
- preparation, monitoring and execution of certification audits of the QMS.
- determine customer requirements with regard to quality and service and ensure that these are met in procedural and technical form.
- determine, establish and approve procedures, technical standards and specifications.
- monitoring and continuous improvement of the quality performance of the organisation through registration, analysis and distribution of the quality indicators.
- collaboration with production departments and employees to determine and implement procedures, standards, systems and improvements in these areas.
- help determine training requirements for employees.
- monitoring and, if necessary, adjusting the output and quality of the services provided by the Quality Assurance Service.
- ensuring that internal and external complaints are dealt with quickly and adequately.
- promoting and anchoring the quality vision of Mifa in the organisation.