supply chain director W-EMEA
W-EMEA (base locations Hilversum and Zeewolde)
your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fixing technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels: wholesale, retail, e-commerce.
As Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for maximising supply chain efficiency and effectiveness in meeting the demands of sales and manufacturing in an international surrounding. You will functional steer and coordinate overall (local organised) supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of raw materials, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods. You will evaluate past performance data to forecast needs and sets parameters for production levels.
At the moment, Aalberts integrated piping systems is in a transition process that requires major steps to realise an organisation in which supply chain will play a very important role. The new Supply Chain Director is responsible for establishing and optimising this supply chain organisation.
As Supply Chain Director your report to the CEO of Aalberts integrated piping systems W-EMEA and will be based at our headquarters in Hilversum and our DC in Zeewolde, combined with regular international travel. You will be part of the Aalberts integrated piping systems W-EMEA Business Management Team. Our leadership principles: develop yourself and others, inspire people, lead by example, think & move quickly, be accountable have a strong fit with your personal style.
- optimise the Supply Chain
- develop a warehouse and logistic footprint that fits the strategy of Aalberts integrated piping systems
- analyse data to create and set logistical parameters
- develop of a distribution infrastructure that supports our customers in the most cost effective and efficient manner
- develop and meet inventory goals for the company which effectively balance cash-flow, industry leading product lead-times, and inventory turn rates
- ensure effective sourcing of materials to meet specifications, material requirements and pricing from suppliers
- manage relationships with partners/vendors
- actively seek creative supply solutions to optimise cost and to create added value
- approach business challenges from a macro perspective without losing sight of local needs
- Msc or Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management.
- minimum 7+ years experience in Supply Chain Management
- experienced with integrating logistical processes in an international manufacturing environment.
- ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities
- previous experience in international product sourcing, inventory management and project management.
- experienced with ERP/MRP and WMS
- experienced in logistical projects that improve NWC
- credibility to set and lead strategy, and be an overall ‘business partner’ to the organisation
- people manager
- a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written), German is an advantage
- willing to travel regularly in (mainly) Europe
job locationW-EMEA (base locations Hilversum and Zeewolde), The Netherlands
Interested in this vacancy? Easily apply by email using the button below.
the Aalberts way winning with people
We adapt, innovate and focus on our customers requirements and give them back so much more than they expect.
Proactive, accountable, and empowered to perform.
We challenge the status quo, push boundaries and think outside the box. And we deliver results.
We get better every day. We are not afraid of failure. In fact, we embrace it as a valuable stop on the route to success.
We are professional at all times, and in everything we do.