We are searching for an experienced finance professional who is ready to make impact. As business CFO you will steer on financial KPI’s and co-drive the results of our specialised business units, which are based across the globe and have strong local business teams. You will report to an Aalberts executive and provide clear advise based on your ability to quickly process and analyse financial information.
your future company
Aalberts engineers mission-critical technologies for ground-breaking industries and everyday life. We are where technology matters and real progress can be made; humanly, environmentally and financially. Since our inception in 1975, we are committed to progress and true entrepreneurship. Today, we employ over 15,000 employees and are active in more than 50 countries. With some 25 employees at our head office in the Netherlands, Aalberts operates a lean and effective management structure globally. We are a diverse group of multi-talented people fully identifying with our core values.
- you are responsible for the entire planning & control cycle of the specialised business units, ensuring timely and accurate forecasting/reporting. Focus is on analysing management information, financial results and strategy effectiveness
- you work closely together with the financial experts of the local business teams, group control and Aalberts’ finance director to contribute to financial reporting improvements and projects rolled-out across Aalberts
- you advice on performance improvements and share best practices with regard to capital allocation, capital employed reductions and efficiency gains, of course substantiated with reliable financial information
- you are independent and critical in safeguarding Aalberts’ interests and ensuring business decisions are grounded on sound financial criteria.
your qualifications and profile
- an experienced finance professional with a master degree in a finance related field, who understands business and contributes to strategic objectives
- approx. 10 years of relevant work experience within an international and/or industrial environment
- experience with financial management reporting, planning and forecasting processes
- full identification with our company values ‘the Aalberts way'
- business-oriented self-starter who combines analytical skills and judgement, while working with the highest degree of integrity
- outstanding interpersonal skills, strong people orientation and sensitivity to cultural diversity
- firm personality, team player and sparring partner at all levels of the organisation
- structured way of working, ability to quickly process information and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
this is what we offer you
- being part of a winning team in a diverse and responsible position
- position at Aalberts’ head office in Utrecht, the Netherlands with frequent travelling abroad (mainly Europe)
- key position in a challenging international and entrepreneurial environment
- flat organisational structure with short lines of communication
- possibility to develop your personal and professional competencies with many career growth opportunities
- attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package.
interested in growing together?
If are you the person we are looking for, we cannot wait to meet you! Send your application via the apply button before 1 November 2022
Aalberts is an equal opportunity employer. At Aalberts, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Interested in this vacancy? You can easily apply using the button below, and fill out the application form.