business development associate
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a business development professional to unlock your ambition and influence results at a successful and growing global company.
We are looking forward to meeting passionate and result-oriented candidates to further grow and support our business development and M&A efforts. Together with a dedicated team you will drive strategic growth initiatives that contribute to Aalberts’ overall strategy.
From coordinating strategic initiatives in close cooperation with our business teams to supporting strategy creation and performing in-depth market studies to unlock new market opportunities. To further grow and boost innovation, you will assist in preparing challenging business plans, ensure effective execution and monitor innovation rates.
your future company
You will find Aalberts where technology matters and real progress can be made. Humanly, environmentally and financially. Since our inception in 1975, we instilled a philosophy of dedication to progress and entrepreneurship, and 45 years later we are now a major international innovator who engineers mission-critical technologies for ground-breaking industries and everyday life.
We are a diverse group of mission-critical people with multiple talents and many skills. We all go way beyond the line of duty, we’re relentless. We have grown to employ over 15,000 employees, with activities in more than 50 countries. We operate a lean and effective management structure, utilising leadership networks to facilitate the growth potential of the company.
your qualifications and profile
You take responsibility and are pragmatic in your delivery, you initiate progress and get things done, not waiting for someone else. With outstanding interpersonal skills, strong people orientation and sensitivity to cultural diversity, you demonstrate excellence in teamwork.
- Master degree in finance related field (e.g. economics, finance or business administration)
- 3-5 years of working experience at investment bank, corporate finance boutique, PE or advisory firm.
- full identification with our company values ‘the Aalberts way’
- self-starter who combines analytical reasoning and judgement
- practical and proactive problem solver: confident, mature, calm under pressure, with a positive attitude
- excellent communication skills (Dutch and English)
- structured way of working, solid planning skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- developed business acumen, ability to understand business interests
- willingness to travel
this is what we offer you
- being part of a winning team in a diverse and responsible position
- an excellent opportunity for impact and exposure, and a perfect platform to gain in-depth knowledge of the Aalberts business
- challenging international and entrepreneurial environment
- flat organisational structure with short lines of communication
- possibility to develop your personal and professional competencies (both hard and soft skills) with many exciting career growth opportunities
- attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package
interested in growing together?
If are you the person we are looking for, we cannot wait to meet you!
Send your application and motivation by hitting the apply button on this page
Aalberts is an equal opportunity employer. At Aalberts, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Interested in this vacancy? You can easily apply using the button below, and fill out the application form.