who we are
Aalberts integrated piping systems (IPS) engineers the most advanced integrated piping systems for the distribution and control of liquids and gases for key verticals, like industrial, utilities, commercial and residential. We offer fully integrated piping systems in valve, connection, fastening and piping technology. Our international organisation consists of energetic, entrepreneurial people that are persistent in offering the best integrated solutions to our markets (www.aalberts-ips.com).
This role offers a great opportunity for a driven professional who likes to be in the middle of the action in an international environment. You enhance the effectiveness of the executive director by providing high quality all-round management support; representing him to others. You love to organise and like to be a sparring partner. You are a member of the Global IPS team that has its seat in Hilversum.
- diary management of the executive director and his team;
- arranging clear and detailed travel itineraries at best quality and cost efficiency;
- monitoring appointments and sending reminders;
- organise and co-ordinate, including minute taking, compiling and distributing of action points and assist with any follow-up action as necessary;
- manage all routine email & phone correspondence and draft responses;
- invoice & expense claims administration;
- general office management and team support;
- sparring partner to the executive director and his team;
- prepare and edit PowerPoint presentations, financial reports etc.;
- primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders;
- dealing with ad hoc requests as required by the executive director;
- maintaining of office supplies inventory.
- higher education (Schoevers or comparable)
- fluent in Dutch, English and German (verbal & writing)
- work experience as a personal assistant or executive assistant in the manufacturing industry is a plus
- available for 40 hours per week
- you live in the Hilversum, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Lelystad, Harderwijk area
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- experienced in Microsoft Office
- accurate & resolute
- great adaptability and flexible