.NET software developer design service
your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems (IPS) develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fixing technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels (Aalberts integrated piping systems).
Design service is a very important part of the Aalberts IPS innovation roadmap. With design software we offer customers an easy solution for using our integrated piping systems in (new) building projects. This design software connects our business with IT and enables customers to easily gain insight into their bill of material. To accelerate this process and to get more traction we need to grow our organisation with software professionals.
As software developer design service it is your responsibility to develop BIM design software and content. You will develop this software in close cooperation with the product manager design service and with our businesses in APAC, America, Western – Europe, UK & Middle East. The other team members for design service are geographically located over multiple sites in Europe and the Americas. They are part of different departments such as product management, IT & master data. You will be based in Hilversum, the Netherlands.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented starter that loves to build software through trial and error from scratch together with your internal customer. You like to pioneer and to deliver a full project from start to finish and not just a part of it. You thrive in a high-tech and international business environment where you can work independently, have to be self-starter and an entrepreneur.
- develop software solutions in .NET environment using C# and cloud services
- use the Revit SDK to develop add-ons and Revit content manipulation
- design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues
- help maintain code quality and organisation
- bachelor’s degree in software development (HBO informatica)
- proficiency in .NET / C# software development and object-oriented programming
- experience with web development (JSON, Azure)
- interested in the latest BIM software development technologies: plug-ins, geometry, content generation and core API objects in Autodesk Revit
- preferable familiarity with basic Revit usage and experience with Revit API
- team player, you work in a cross functional team closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Management throughout organisation
- analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- you feel attracted to our values: be an entrepreneur, take ownership, go for excellence, share & learn and act with integrity
- you live in the Netherlands (Utrecht area)
- position for 32 – 40 hours per week
- combined home-office and work at our office in Hilversum
- attractive compensation package
- lots of opportunities in a global organisation to develop yourself