sales director non-fire Pacific
your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems (IPS) develops and manufactures an extensive portfolio of connections, valves, metal and plastic pipes and fixing technology to distribute and control water and gas. To contractors we offer a specified integrated optimised piping design. Our technologies enable the installer to work fast and reliable on a simplified and more efficient way. We do this for new build, renovation, repair and maintenance. The product portfolio is distributed with an excellent service through different channels. (www.aalberts-ips.com)
IPS continues to broaden its global footprint, product portfolio, and expertise in innovative piping system to offer more value to customers and improve service to customers in fire, HVAC, plumbing, mining, oil and gas, marine, and industrial markets. IPS portfolio includes long time leading brands in piping connection, valve and fixing technology such as Apollo, VSH, Pegler & Shurjoint.
As a leading brand of IPS portfolio with over four decades of experience, Shurjoint is recognized as a world leader in the design and manufacture of mechanical piping components. Shurjoint has developed and currently offers over 3000 individual piping components in sizes from ½” to 96”, for use with a variety of piping materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, PVC, HDPE, CPVC and copper tubing. Shurjoint continues to broaden its global footprint, grooved product portfolio, and expertise in innovative mechanical solutions to offer more value to customers and improved service to the HVAC, plumbing, mining, oil and gas, and industrial markets.
your future role
As sales director you are responsible for overall business growth and profitability of Aalberts IPS product portfolio (with initial focus on Shurjoint grooved technology) at non-fire market/ application including HVAC, tunnelling, and/or mining in Australia and New Zealand.
It is your challenge to grow business and to develop and enhance our distribution network. You have strong skills in developing professional relationships with consultants, engineers and contractors. You will report to the CEO of Aalberts IPS Asia Pacific.
- drive project spec-in of Aalberts IPS product portfolio including grooved, press and valve technologies
- convert project spec into sales results
- provide on-site technical support and trainings to customers. P&L responsible Aalberts IPS Western Europe
- minimum of 5 years demonstrated commercial experience in piping systems with strong HVAC, tunnelling and/or mining background
- project spec-in and conversion capability
- deep knowledge and strong connection in consultant and contractor community
- enthusiasm and strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter
- ability to work as part of a small team across international business divisions
- strong communication skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- excellent career growth with a global leading piping company
- nurturing environment in a fast-growing, customer centric organization
- extensive product and on-job training