senior legal counsel for Aalberts hydronic flow control
Due to its growth, we are currently seeking to recruit a senior legal counsel (and MT member) for Aalberts hydronic flow control
Aalberts hydronic flow control has more than 1,800 employees worldwide and operates from various regions around the globe: America, Asia Pacific and Europe. It is partnering with its customers to engineer seamless energy efficient and sustainable hydronic systems for their building requirements. The company is involved in every step of the building life cycle, from source to emmitter. www.aalberts-hfc.com
We are currently seeking to recruit a senior legal counsel who is part of the management team of Aalberts HFC group and responsible for compliance, governance and legal affairs. Reporting to the general counsel of Aalberts HQ in Utrecht you are also a member of the global Aalberts legal & governance network. You will drive strategic legal and compliance projects in close cooperation with the CEO and CFO of Aalberts HFC group.
your role and responsibilities
- together with the CEO and CFO of the Aalberts HFC group you set and drive the (strategic) compliance and governance business goals
- you will also be part of the global legal & governance network where you jointly develop the overall strategy and execute the governance action plan for your companies;
- give solicited (and unsolicited) legal and compliance advice and trainings for the relevant employees of your companies
- review, draft and negotiate the key commercial agreements
- manage legal and commercial risks, instruct outside lawyers for claims and disputes and manage the impact thereof
- drive corporate householding
- travel between Aalberts HFC’s new BREAM certified factory and office in Almere, Aalberts’ HQ at the WTC at Utrecht CS and visit the various factories and offices of Aalberts HFC in Europe, the USA and Asia.
- law degree and worked approximately 10 years as a lawyer in a lawfirm and/or as inhouse legal counsel in an international business environment
- perfectly fit Aalberts’ company values; especially take ownership and act with integrity
- have good communication and listening skills
- have a strong, persuasive and entrepreneurial personality
- have affinity with compliance topics
- able to sell compliance and governance to the business while ensuring that certain lines are never crossed
- have experience in managing projects and getting things done
- preferably have experience with unfair competition law
- fluent in Dutch and English.
- as a member of the management team of Aalberts HFC group, you can really make a difference and have an impact
- directly work with the senior executives of a successful stock listed company
- an independent role with a lot of flexibility and corresponding responsibility
- operate in a growing international and entrepreneurial environment
- flat organisational structure with short lines of communication
- a role with proven growth opportunities within the organisation and the possibility to develop your personal and professional competencies
- attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package such as a company car
- preferably a fulltime position.
Interested in this vacancy? You can easily apply using the button below, and fill out the application form.