traineeship sustainable entrepreneurship
To create shared value for all our stakeholders, sustainable entrepreneurship is fully embedded in our strategy, striving for unique positions with high growth potential and sustainable impact.
Our sustainable entrepreneurship strategy focuses on realising social and environmental impact in the end markets eco-friendly buildings, sustainable transportation, semicon efficiency and industrial niches. Our social and environmental impact is reflected in our SDG rate: already 65% of our 2020 revenue contributes to the subgoals of the Sustainable Development Goals that are material to us. We are committed to be net zero carbon in 2050 or earlier.
your role - post graduate trainee programme
Within this programme you can make sustainable impact and combine this with entrepreneurship. You will be able to develop yourself and to get to know the Aalberts organisation and the businesses that are part of Aalberts. As a trainee it is your challenge to complete projects of three to six months each, in different technology clusters and regions of the Aalberts organisation. You will have your onboarding and basis between projects at the head office of Aalberts at WTC Utrecht and will report to the director sustainable entrepreneurship. Projects will relate to various aspects of sustainable entrepreneurship, from energy saving initiatives to enhancing business opportunities, from waste reduction initiatives to providing training within the organisation. Do you have the ambition to become a sustainability all-rounder with business sense, then this is a unique chance to start your career.
- academic degree in the field of sustainability, business administration, economics, an MSc degree in sustainability has a preference;
- just graduated from university or maximum 1yr working experience in a relevant position;
- self-starter, take initiative and take ownership;
- analytical thinker, pro-active approach;
- good communicator at all levels of the organisation;
- recognise yourself in the Aalberts company values;
- fluent in Dutch and English, an additional language is a benefit.
- an opportunity to quickly learn and develop yourself;
- being part of a small and lean sustainability team, while performing several projects within the business;
- an opportunity to make a sustainable impact;
- a competitive salary.
Interested in this vacancy? You can easily apply using the button below, and fill out the application form.