This role offers an excellent opportunity for a treasury professional to unlock your ambition and influence results at a successful and growing global company.
We are looking forward to meeting passionate and result-oriented candidates to further streamline and optimise and professionalise our treasury department. Reporting to the director treasury, you will run efficient day-to-day cash management and treasury operations.
From managing cash pools to minimise interest costs to trading FX spots to manage currency exposure, you are responsible for the process from A to Z. Your strong sense of ownership and work with attention to detail will make you succeed in this role. Your strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential in giving our businesses the best customer service experience.
your future company
You will find Aalberts where technology matters and real progress can be made. Humanly, environmentally and financially. Since our inception in 1975, we instilled a philosophy of dedication to progress and entrepreneurship, and 45 years later we are now a major international innovator who engineers mission-critical technologies for ground-breaking industries and everyday life.
We are a diverse group of mission-critical people with multiple talents and many skills. We all go way beyond the line of duty, we’re relentless. We have grown to employ over 14,000 employees, with activities in more than 50 countries. We operate a lean and effective management structure, utilising leadership networks to facilitate the growth potential of the company.
your duties and responsibilities
- cost-effective and efficient management short-term liquidity, including managing target-balance cash pools and drawdown or roll-over requests for RCF funding
- maintain user access, static data and market data in the TMS
- support businesses with payment queries and operate the in-house bank
- enter and maintain financial instruments in the TMS
- settlement of external loans and interest and derivates
- settlement of intercompany loans and interest
- maintain external and internal SSIs and payment templates
financial risk management
- trade and settle FX requests from business teams
- monitor and manage FX exposure of the treasury entity
treasury reporting & compliance
- prepare periodic and month-end closing reports
- follow-up KYC requests of banks
your qualifications and profile
With a Bachelor's Degree in finance or business economics you have at least 8 years of (international) corporate treasury experience, of which at least 5 years in cash management and treasury operations. Basic knowledge of financial instruments and financial markets is required. Experience with Coupa Treasury is a plus. You take responsibility and are pragmatic in your delivery, you initiate progress and get things done, not waiting for someone else.
- full identification with our company values ‘the Aalberts way’
- outstanding interpersonal skills, strong people orientation and sensitivity to cultural diversity, you demonstrate excellence in teamwork
- excellent communication skills and business acumen
- firm personality, sparring partner at all levels of the organisation
- business-oriented self-starter who combines analytical reasoning and judgement, while working with the highest degree of integrity
- structured way of working, ability to quick study and juggle multiple tasks
- fluency in Dutch and English is strongly preferred
this is what we offer you
- being part of a winning team in a diverse and responsible position, working at our head office
- operate in a challenging international and entrepreneurial environment
- flat organisational structure with short lines of communication
- possibility to develop your personal and professional competencies
- attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package
interested in growing together?
If are you the person we are looking for, we cannot wait to meet you!
Send your application and motivation by hitting the apply button on this page.
Aalberts is an equal opportunity employer. At Aalberts, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Interested in this vacancy? You can easily apply using the button below, and fill out the application form.