working student integrated audit and risk management - Utrecht
Are you a bachelor or master student looking for your next challenge? Do you take ownership and want to play an active role in and contribute to the further development of our integrated audit and risk management activities? Do you look for the opportunity to develop yourself in an entrepreneurial environment? Then this might be just for you!
integrated audit and risk management
The nature of our business and our strategy means that we face a number of risks and oportunities. Taking risks is an inherent part of being an entrepreneur and controlled risk enables us to focus on the opportunities. Our multidisciplinary and integrated audit approach plays an important role in our risk management activities and enables us to focus on opportunities. Our integrated audits cover a broad range of topics with a focus on people & culture, sustainability, legal & governance and finance & IT. Through these audits we continously identify opportunities to improve our processes and related controls that are fundamental to the further growth of our business.
Reporting to the director internal audit, you will be involved in the further development, implementation, organisation and reporting regarding our multidisciplinary and integrated audit approach and risk management activities. You:
- improve our knowledge base consisting of group-wide guidelines and frameworks (e.g. manuals, methodology);
- support the design, set-up and roll-out of our risk management and audit tool focused on internal control of our worldwide locations;
- participate in the preparation and coordination of process-related internal control (self-)assessments in cooperation with internal stakeholders and create management information of assessment results; and
- contribute to our integrated and multidisciplinary audits and other special projects (e.g. integrated audits)
- currently following an university education (WO opleiding) in relevant field of studies, preferably business administration, economics or accounting & control
- recognise yourself in the Aalberts’ company values
- a team-player with a multidisciplinary attitude
- a self-starter, take initiative and take ownership
- affinity with IT and cybersecurity; and
- fluent in Dutch and English
- a temporary contract (4-6 months) for 16 hours per week, starting May 2023 at a stock listed company
- a flexible work environment with a great working place at WTC Utrecht 18th floor, located next to Utrecht CS
- an opportunity to quickly learn, personally develop and build up your professional network
- operate in a challenging international and entrepreneurial environment
- flat organisational structure with short lines of communication
- a competitive salary
interested in growing together?
If you are the person we are looking for, we cannot wait to meet you! Send your application via the apply now button.
diversity and inclusion
Aalberts is an equal opportunity employer. At Aalberts, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Interested in this vacancy? You can easily apply using the button below, and fill out the application form.