investor updatesInterested to stay informed?
general meeting 2020
- shareholders will not have physical access to the meeting;
- the integral meeting can be followed by shareholders through a live video webcast;
- shareholders who have registered on time for the virtual meeting in the manner as described in the agenda, have the possibility to submit questions about the items on the agenda until 11 am on 22 June 2020, exclusively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- these questions will be answered prior to or ultimately in the meeting (individually or grouped per topic) and questions and answers will also be posted below;
- only shareholders who have used the option to ask questions prior to the meeting, will be able to ask further questions during the actual meeting, details of this option will be explained at the beginning of the meeting. Whether these follow up questions can be answered during the meeting depend on the circumstances and discretion to be applied by the chairman of the meeting in the interest of an orderly course of the meeting;
- shareholders will not be able to vote during the meeting, but can issue their voting instructions or vote by proxy.
Shareholders can issue their voting instruction online until 18 June 2020 before 17:00 hours (CEST) via www.abnamro.com/evoting.
Shareholders may grant a written proxy to civil-law notary Mr. N.A.H. Wolswijk (or his substitute) to vote on those shareholders’ behalf by using an authorisation and voting instruction form which can be downloaded here.
In order to vote by proxy, shareholders must have registered their shares as described in the agenda. The authorisation and voting instruction form must have been received by Mr. N.A.H. Wolswijk, civil law notary, Koningslaan 35-I, 1075 AB Amsterdam, the Netherlands, either through the ABN AMRO evoting system, by regular mail, or if sent electronically, in PDF format to email@example.com no later than 18 June 2020, 17:00 (CEST).
At the date of convocation of the General Meeting, 110,580,102 ordinary shares with a nominal value of EUR 0.25 each and 100 priority shares with a nominal value of EUR 1.00 each were outstanding, with a total number of 110,580,502 voting rights.
general meeting 2019
general meeting 2018
Below please find information about the General Meeting held on Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at the Jaarbeurs Media Plaza Auditorium, Croeselaan 6 3521 CA in Utrecht.
general meeting 2017
Below please find information about the General Meeting held on Tuesday, 18 April 2017 at the Jaarbeurs Media Plaza Auditorium, Croeselaan 6 3521 CA in Utrecht.
general meeting 2016
Below please find information about the General Meeting held on Tuesday, 19 April 2016 at the Hilton Hotel, Apollolaan 138 in Amsterdam.
general meeting 2015
Below please find information about the General Meeting held on Tuesday, 21 April 2015 at the Hilton Hotel, Apollolaan 138 in Amsterdam.