06 November 2019 ChicagoBaird's Global Industrial Conference
19 November 2019 FrankfurtABN AMRO Benelux Equities Conference
27 November 2019 LondonKempen London Conference
organic revenue growth +3%; EBITA growth +5%; net profit and earnings per share +6%; acceleration innovation, organic growth initiatives
- organic revenue growth +3%
- operating profit (EBITA) +5% to EUR 187.5 million; EBITA margin improved to 13.1%
- net profit before amortisation +6% to EUR 137.8 million; earnings per share EUR 1.25 (+6%)
- acceleration of innovation and organic growth initiatives
- bolt-on acquisition Precision Plating Company (PPC), Chicago, USA
Aalberts invests in new distribution and assembly centre
Aalberts strengthens surface treatment network in North America
Aalberts Industries N.V. has reached an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Roy Metal Finishing Company, Inc. (RMF) based in Greenville, South Carolina, USA, generating an annual revenue of approximately USD 30 million with 200 FTE.
improved EBITA margin and EPS, continued investments in organic growth, further optimised portfolio
Aalberts acquires specialist in high-tech sensors and measurement systems
Aalberts acquires reel-to-reel surface treatment technology
Aalberts Industries N.V. has reached an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of PEM SAS (Protection Electrolytique des Métaux ('PEM')) based in Siaugues St. Romain, France, generating an annual revenue of approximately EUR 22 million with 180 FTE.